Samsung has unveiled its next-generation smartphone family, the S22, and the S22 Ultra will be the first hybrid S/Note phone, with support for the built-in stylus.
According to “gsmarena”, Samsung made it possible for customers to pre-order the new series of phones, including the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, which was officially announced today during the “Unpacked” event.
|Mobile name||Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G|
|mobile version||February 2022|
|Operating System||Android 12.0 – One UI 4.1|
|Tool weight||229 grams|
|Material||Aluminum frame + glass back IP68 / 1.5m depth for 30 minutes|
|Number SIM||Two SIM|
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra specifications
The leaks revealed that the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra comes with a 6.8-inch (Dynamic AMOLED 2X) screen, with a resolution of (1440 x 3200) pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra works on the Android 12 operating system with One UI 4 interface.
The S22 phones feature 4 versions, the first with 128GB storage, and 12GB RAM.
The third version comes with 512 GB of storage and 12 GB of RAM.
As for the fourth version, it comes with a storage memory of 512 GB, and a solid memory “RAM” 16 GB.
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra phone comes with a quad rear camera (108, 12, 10 and 10) megapixels, and a 40-megapixel “selfie” front camera.
The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra features a 5,000 mAh removable battery that supports wireless charging.
|internal memory||128 GB – UFS 3.1 256 GB – UFS 3.1 512 GB – UFS 3.1 1 TB – UFS 3.1|
|RAM||8/12 GB – LPDDR5 – 2750 MHz|
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra prices
The S22 series of phones comes at prices that are about $100 higher than the previous series, as the Galaxy S22 series starts at 849 euros, about 15,100 Egyptian pounds, and the price of the highest category,
1249 euros, reaches 22,200 Egyptian pounds , 1429$Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Samsung officially announced its new phones, as the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, Samsung Galaxy S22+ 5G and Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G were announced, each with its own distinctive specifications.. Let’s get acquainted with the smallest phone in the series, the Samsung Galaxy S22, which is the cheapest With good specifications, most notably the 120Hz AMOLED screen with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor, let us know the rest of the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows below.
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone is available in materials made of glass protected by Gorilla Facts Plus with an aluminum frame.
- The phone comes with a water and dust resistance of IP68 up to one and a half meters for 30 minutes.
- The phone is available in dimensions of 146 x 70.6 x 7.6 mm with a weight of 167 grams.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen with an area of 6.1 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, at a pixel density of 422 pixels per inch, with the screen supporting the new display dimensions by 19.5: 9, in addition to supporting the screen to .
|Colors||Black, white, burgundy, green|
|Price||26,300 EGP IN USD = 1429$|